Here you can find and download information about the technologies and services represented by Ascellna.
Multiplexed Profiling of Signaling Pathways at the Single Cell Level
Simultaneous profiling of hundreds of cell surface markers (phenotyping) and intracellular proteins (signaling pathway analysis) for unprecedented insight into compound activity at a single cell level. Throughput is sufficient for screening and profiling of focused libraries. Some applications include:
- Profiling of drug effects in non-homogeneous cell preparations, benchmarking to reference compounds
- Phenotypic screening, pathway analysis
- Target engagement studies in individual cells types from patient whole blood and other tissue samples
- Pharmacodynamic studies, biomarker discovery
- Analysis of cell lines, comparison to primary patient cells, phenotypically and at the intracellular signaling level
For more information visit www.primitybio.com
Patient-Derived 3D Cell Culture Models
zPredicta PD-3D technology re-creates in vitro the native 3-dimensional, tissue-specific extracellular matrix (ECM) architecture. Patient-derived tissue cells seeded in such ECM self-organize and assume spatial arrangement that resembles in vivo tissue both in appearance and in physiological behavior. These Patient-Derived 3D models (PD-3D) have broad applications for therapeutic drug development and for diagnostics.
- PD-3D is the only culture model that supports long-term ex vivo survival and proliferation of primary Multiple Myeloma cells
- Multiple Myeloma PD-3D models show consistent correlation to clinical responses of MM patients to various drugs
- PD-3D is the only technology that models in vitro the multi-step nature of cancer, from primary tumors to metastasis
- PD-3D models can be used for target discovery and validation, and for testing of drug efficacy and safety
- Clinical applications include patient stratification and determination of personalized therapy regiments
- Broad range of normal and tumor tissue PD-3D models are available
Data Integration and Reporting
Knowledge Synthesis accelerates and improves medical discovery by revealing the significance of large-scale experimental data across broad biological contexts.
- Customized Data Analysis, Discovery Research, and Technology
- Big Data for every life sciences investigator
- Breadth and depth for every study
Esoteric Pathology Laboratory
Core Diagnostics is a laboratory offering biomarker analysis and translational research support for studies ranging from early discovery to analyses of Phase III clinical trial samples. The research group works with clients to develop biomarker strategies and assays collaboratively by functioning seamlessly as an extension of their team and executing on their requirements. Taking a technology agnostic approach, they offer services in histopathology, IHC, FISH, mutational analysis and high-throughput gene expression studies.
Functional RNAi and CRISPR Screening and Drug Target & Biomarker Discovery
Cellecta Inc., a custom and contract functional genomics solutions provider, focuses primarily on developing and implementing flexible and scalable broad-based screening and analysis approaches for drug target and biomarker discovery. Their high throughput functional genetic screening portfolio includes shRNA and CRISPR screening services, custom and off-the-shelf pooled libraries, and knockout/knockdown cell lines that facilitate genome-wide functional screening and the identification and validation of genes involved in critical biological and pathological responses.
Learn more about our Clients' Services and Technologies: